Re: antennas

Subject: Re: antennas
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 16:21:24
In a message dated 25/04/96  11:54:35, you write:

>Has any one considered using the Vision Micro Systems brand of
>(digital) engine instruments? What do you think?? They have a web site ->
>http://beginning.larc.nasa.gov/oshkosh/vm1000.html
>or do a search on Vision Micro Systems (alta vist works well and is the
>top item on the search results.

Yes I definitely was interested in the VM instrument system (saves so much
space). I rang them and guess what, they dont make em for Rotaxes. If you can
cram a Continental or Lycoming in your Europa then youre OK but otherwise
theyre not interested. Also, theyre horrendously expensive (thousands of
dollars !!!)

Unfortunately, I somehow doubt the handful of Europa owners that might be
interested would make them change their minds.

Regards
Carl Pattinson.

PS - Thanks to all who replied to my antenna query.