Digital Levels

Subject: Digital Levels
From: James Hull <HULLHOUSE@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 03:45:36
The original digital levels with removable display module are no longer
available as the manufacturer has discontinued them.  I managed to get one of
the last 48" one from a supplier, but cannot find the blank rails.

Macklanburg Duncan has brought out a replacement level called 'Smart Level'.
It is available in 24" and 48" models, but the module is not removable.
Current US price through at least one distributor is $99 for the 24" (ST24)
model.  The 48" os $109 (ST48).  The distributor is "Tools On Sale" in St.
Paul, Mn.  Their telephone number is (612) 224-4859.  Add the appropriate
international prefix.

If you are in the US, they can be reached at 800-328-0457.  They do not have
E-mail as far as I know.

Jim Hull
the windy city

P.S.  Just joined the ranks of hands on builders.  Picked up my Europa kit as
Sun 'N Fun!