Digital levels

Subject: Digital levels
From: John Bampfylde <jbamfyld@netlink.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 12:41:17
Re the digital levels.  I've jusy bought one, made by Maclanburg-Duncan,
4041 N. Sante Fe, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.  Have not used it yet, but it
looks great and has most of the features one could want (0.1 degree
accuracy, can set 0 degree at any angle, works upside down etc etc)

Planning to do the tail bulkhead layup this weekend.  Only trouble is, 100%
humidity has struck, cloud down to 100ft amsl, mist and rain everywhere.  Ho
hum, I think I'll watch the europa video instead..