Re: Fuel flow meters

Subject: Re: Fuel flow meters
From: Mike Cowgill <zeus@myth.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 00:43:28

 I would think that a trip to a Ford dealership might be in order. I know
that Granadas and top-end Sierras used to have trip computers that computed
fuel usage from a similar sensor. From the millions they must have used by
know I would think they are reliable and probably quite cheap. Certainly
cheaper than Farnell or RS Components. As to reducing fuel flow, a Granada or
a Cosworth can go down to 10mpg at 120mph+. If your Europa is doing 12gph
then your bank manager has my sympathies (but how fast were you going?).

Mike.