Re: Fiberglass Smells

Subject: Re: Fiberglass Smells
From: BOLFAM4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 21:43:22

>No way would I have the house connected to the workshop.

Mine is and in fact I pump the waste heat from the utility room /boiler room
pot washer ect into my w/shop. I do have a nonreturn valve in the duct for
when the fan is not running which is not very often. That way the workshop
stays posative pressure to the out side so all leaks are out and the temp
stays reasonable and the air stays clean, it's called capitalising your
liabilities. Talk of 20/30 air changes would soon make your wallet run hot
tho in the UK.  Dust is a prob but the vacuum sander that I published in the
mag was a big help with that problem.
All the best Ron S No 33  to UK 19th March.