RE: Fiberglass Smells

Subject: RE: Fiberglass Smells
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 23:11:20

If you have a workshop connected to the house then you can use the
principal of negative air pressure - constant flow from the house to the
workshop.

Tony
<100421.2123@compuserve.com> wrote:

>>>Does Europa building stink up the house?<<
>Yes, OTH it's gradual, so after a week or two you don't smell it
anymore.
>Nevertheless, epoxy vapour in the house is not a good thing and the dust
is just
>awful.
>No way would I have the house connected to the workshop.
>Graham

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 14/03/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 10:11:21                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc