Re: one more question

Subject: Re: one more question
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 18:16:29
If you interpret "top" as "port" it all makes sense. Appears to be a
typing error which has not been corrected !  5mm-7mm is ok in practice
for the top member, and a radius is easily filed on the wall edge if it's
a bit tight. Incidentally I found the gear much better balanced if all
the tension was wound on to the cord with the gear up, and all the length
used for it. The poor old cord has a very poor mechanical advantage. I
wonder how long it will last.

I am posting a template for a planar firewall in the FTP which avoids the
need for cut-outs for the rudder pedal cranks.

Graham 2