one more question

Subject: one more question
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 18:16:29
>>'the
correct location for the frame is when the top and starboard tubes
.. are within 1.5 to 3 mm of the firewall.'<<

I agree with you, it's far too vague. The most important thing seems to me to be
thrust line alignment. In the absance of further information I chose straight
ahead so I measured the distance of the four mounting pads to the firewall. The
next criterion was to leave enough room behind the top tube for the shock cord,
5 mm seems OK. You also need to lookout for the height of the engine, so make
sure the tubes sit snugly into the top corners of the gear bay.

Graham