one more question

Subject: one more question
From: aa8nn@detroit.ampr.org
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 15:45:27
Thank you Graham for your help !
Here is one more question related to the installation of the welded
frame for main wheel and engine mount:

The manual states at that point on page 10-57 (issue 18) that 'the
correct location for the frame is when the top and starboard tubes
.. are within 1.5 to 3 mm of the firewall.'

Well, aren't the other two sides then 1.5 - 3 mm from the firewall,
too ? This could result in an engine pointing off the correct thrust-
line.

The next phrase in the manual:'Ensure there is a gap between the top
tube and the fuselage structre of at least 5 mm for the rubber
bungee'.

Weren't we just told to keep it 1.5 - 3 mm ?

Probably it is my poor English here - but I want to make sure, that
I can't fly but left turns.

<Thomas, Kt # 81>

+ Just rebuilding the WWW page on Kit 81 with info on the
+ Navaid Autopilot Installation.