Door hinges and recess.forms a nice

Subject: Door hinges and recess.forms a nice
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 19:43:17
With the hinges mounted in the designated position on the door tangs as
per 10-94 Fig.4, the tang extension cannot possibly sweep through the
fuselage recess intended for it, at least for my moulding. What have
builders who have fitted the doors done ? My instinct is to cut off the
extension beyond the hinge and fill up the gap in the fuselage
accordingly. After all, what good does this extension do ?, apart from
dip into a recess which forms a nasty water/ice trap to keep you locked
out (or in !).

Graham 2 No.83