Door hinges and recess.forms a nice

Subject: Door hinges and recess.forms a nice
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 18:16:32
>>what good does this extension do ?,<<
Good question,Graham. I thought it was supposed to be the up stop for the door
so I left it on and cut off the recess in the fuselage instead. I then built up
the fuse' skin to meet the door tangs with the doors at max possible opening,
(makes it easier to get in) and matched the bottom of the door tangs to this new
edge to the fuse' recesses. Finally made new recess bottoms to suit. With the
doors closed there is now a nice even shut line all round. Took ages to do but
pleases me.

Graham