questions...

Subject: questions...
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 19:43:17
>> I cut back a square area back 79 cm from the
front of the firewall. This took me beyond the rounded area in
the bottom of the fuselage without foam - that area actually had
looked just right for the wheel to pass through.<<

It was just right. I don't know why they say cut it square, although it could be
to avoid collecting mud. I cut ours round and made a round removeable bulkhead
to suit.

One thing I didn't think about was what happens when you have a puncture? Now I
know, courtesy G-NDOL, the brake calliper hits the ground and the tyre gets
ruined. It would be difficult fitting the calliper above the axle but it could
well be worth the effort.

Graham