FLYER magazine coverage...

Subject: FLYER magazine coverage...
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 23:04:34
OK I know, this message may earn me a few extra pounds...but the next issue
of FLYER (January, on sale third Thursday of December...only =A32.50) will
have lots and lots of Europa pages...a flight test of the Tri-Gear, an
interview with Ivan, a look at the past present and future plus some words
about a new engine, plus more besides...there'll even be a picture or two
Happy reading over Xmas
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, The Little Theatre St Michaels Place, Bath BA1 1SF
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262