Re: Build Videos

Subject: Re: Build Videos
From: REIDDL@CNSVAX.UWEC.EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 12:44:41
Two items.... I'd be interested in the tape that Nigel Graham says he can
edit down to 1 - 2 hours. I don't want him to take time away from the
fuselage kit to do the editing unless he needs a break.

Secondly, a few postings back there was a 1/2 sentence phrase saying that
the NEW ENGINE is from BMW, and it apparently had Ivan
's apporoval.  Since then there has been absolutely nothing except info
about the Subaru project.  Was the disclosure premature?
Is it a vicious rumor.  With as much info and speculation passing around here
about what the new engine would be, deisel, etc. I thought that people would
pick up on that line and talk it to death.  Any further info?
Dale (for Don Heath, USA official kit #1 or something like that)