Re: Oil Tank and cowling.

Subject: Re: Oil Tank and cowling.
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 18:23:21
>>Hope to work out
the nasty details of vacuum bagging so that I can use this method on my
soon to be purchased Europa.  Will let all know the results of the
experiments.

No need to re invent the wheel, Steve. Talk to a few Berkut builders, or better
still Dr Berkut himself. (Dave Ronnenburg, used to work for the Messiah, Burt
Rutan) It's not that difficult. You will just have to devise a way to seal the
vacuum around the jig supports for the leading edge. Can't remember what the
weight saving is, but it's got to be worth having.

Graham