The Hump.

Subject: The Hump.
From: Mark D Hiatt <OttoPilotMSN@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 23:11:10
Can someone tell me of the interior for the tricycle-gear version?

didn't get the chance to visit the Florida show, so I've only seen
it in the
various magazine reports here, and understandably most of
them have focused
on the gear design itself.

What I'd like to know, though, is whether the
console area between
the seats is as large in G-KITS and subsequent copies
as it is in
G-ELSA and G-YURO.

Seems like without the wheel in there,
that area could be made a
good deal smaller, or turned into fuel or baggage.
I would hope it
is smaller, but I can certainly understand why Ivan would
decide
that changing it would be too much work, too.  Anyone know for

certain?  Thanks.

Mark D Hiatt
OttoPilot_MSN
Aviation Forum Manager

The Microsoft Network

(My opinions are still undergoing beta testing).