Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt sto

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt stop
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 09:12:10
John,

This an uncertified part for use on a non- Certificate of Airworthiness
aircraft.  It is just a mechanical stop.  The worst that can happen is it
will fall off. It is your responsibility to determine if it is satisfactory
for the purpose intended.  If you are unhappy with it, simply make your own
part. Your advice and technical knowledge is an asset to our community but
I think it is a bit over the top be charging the LAA with " a serious
omission for a technical deliverable".

Respectfully

Brian

Virus-free.