Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt sto

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mandatory U.K. LAA permit directive. Shoot-Bolt stop
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:02:44
Following feedback on the Standard Mod.  An amended version has just been
published and can be found in the list of Europa Standard Mods on the LAA
website.  For those owners who have fitted microswitches or other items
that make bolting of the stop problematic, this revision approves bonding
of the stop to the external surface rather than bolting through the skin.
I will not be responding to any comments on this so please direct any
questions to LAA Engineering .

Regards

Brian

Virus-free.