RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Eur

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 16:13:43

As I explained in an earlier e-mail, there is no LAA Standard Mod to fit an
aluminium elbow on an XS Europa. As nobody has applied for a standard Mod I
have agreed with Andy Draper that I will do so.  It will be based on Tim Ward's
aluminium elbow and will use Samco Profuel joints.  These can be purchased
from  www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk   in a short length of 76mm for UK Pounds
11.24 plus VAT and postage.  Currently there is a 39 day lead time on this
item. Part number PSCH51-BLU

I will give you a progress report after Christmas.

Regards

Brian Davies