Re: Europa-List: XS Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Question
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:42:25

Kelv,

I believe that the XS designation is only to separate it from the original
classic
version of the Europa.  I dont think it really means anything in particular.

Perhaps someone familiar with the history can come up with a more interesting
answer.

Best wishes back at you!

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com