RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Eur

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies44@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:29:28

Hi Pete,

You have expressed the problem much more clearly than I did.  You could use
rubber
instead of lined silicone hoses but it is hard (impossible?) to find out if
the rubber is proof against modern Mogas without actually testing it. It is,
however,  nearly 1/4 inch thick so it should last for at least a year. :-)
Regards

Brian