Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Eur

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:43:04

Hi Graeme

Suspect first sign would be a fuel smell and damp filler pipe.

Standard mod shortly available as SM 13070. Paper work is with Andy
Draper at the moment but I believe just about complete.

John Archer is getting a batch of pipes made down in France. Suggest you
contact John direct 77alembert@gmail.com.

Regards

Pete

On 11/12/17 21:30, graeme bird wrote:

> Checked my 6 year old, rubber conventional filler tube (old style long one
> from
the centre of the fuselage. Looked good as new to me and very flexible, no
signs of cracking around the face or inside. Surely first signs would be black
bits in the fuel filter.
> Was there any progress on the metal filler, did anyone get a batch made? Was
it with Nev?

> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3