Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas

Subject: Europa-List: Re: LAA Airworthiness Alert. AIL December 2017 All Europas
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:30:12

Checked my 6 year old, rubber conventional filler tube (old style long one from
the centre of the fuselage. Looked good as new to me and very flexible, no signs
of cracking around the face or inside. Surely first signs would be black bits
in the fuel filter.
Was there any progress on the metal filler, did anyone get a batch made? Was it
with Nev?

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3
325 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: