Re: Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?
From: dpy01 <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:01:41

What about the one in the build manual. That covers all the basics and gas a
similar
layout to the car type your speaking off.

Alan
G-OBJT

Sent from my iPhone

> On 10 Apr 2016, at 14:54, Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Rowland,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply and info.
>
> By schedule i mean the kind of wiring diagram one would find in your Haynes
> Manual
for your car - a graphic depicting the wiring layout rather than lists (though
they are fine of course).

> ExpressSCH (http://www.expresspcb.com/expresssch) and DesignSpark electrical
> (http://www.rs-online.com/designspark/automation/designspark-electrical) are
> CAD-based tools one would use to create these layouts.
>
> What i am after is a layout in one of these (or other similar free package
> tools)
as a starting point based upon the generic electrical layut in the manual
- that i could then extend.

> If the list you linked for me has a CAD/DXF or other format data file that
> shows
the layout/connections etc, that could really help me.