Re: Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:05:49

On 2016-04-10, at 16:37, Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately i can't seem to see to view whole wirebook PDF - it starts but
then hangs on my PC.

Clive, and all those who responded - thanks for your time and trouble, and Im
sorry
I gave you such bother! Its working fine today, but when I tried that page
myself yesterday it took forever to download. Several other pages of the website
were extremely slow to respond, and I couldnt even get ftp access to it at
one point. It appears that it was a temporary problem at my hosting company
(although another site they host was not affected).

It seems it was just bad luck that the site had a problem at the very time when
I pointed Clive to it. I do apologise for all the fuss!

in friendship

Rowland