Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Wiring schedule?
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 06:54:14

Hi Rowland,

Thanks for your prompt reply and info.

By schedule i mean the kind of wiring diagram one would find in your Haynes
Manual
for your car - a graphic depicting the wiring layout rather than lists (though
they are fine of course).

ExpressSCH (http://www.expresspcb.com/expresssch) and DesignSpark electrical
(http://www.rs-online.com/designspark/automation/designspark-electrical) are
CAD-based tools one would use to create these layouts.

What i am after is a layout in one of these (or other similar free package
tools)
as a starting point based upon the generic electrical layut in the manual -
that i could then extend.

If the list you linked for me has a CAD/DXF or other format data file that shows
the layout/connections etc, that could really help me.

regards,

Clive

Read this topic online here: