Re: Europa-List: Wiring schedule?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiring schedule?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:26:27

On 2016-04-10, at 12:17, Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi, does anyone have a Europa wiring schedule based on the manual electical
> layout
but in a layout package like ExpressSCH or DesignSpark Electrical (or any
other package)?  I'm ready to pay for it . . .

Clive - Im not quite sure what you mean by a wiring schedule, and Ive never
heard
of the tools you mention, but I wonder if either of the documents you can find
at:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/wirebook.php

would be helpful to you. These are PDF documents, but I imagine you would want
to edit them for your own use, so would need the source files from which they
were produced.

I made the wiring diagrams in the CAD application CADintosh (Mac-only); they can
be exported as .DXF which should be readable by most drawing applications. (NB
DXF does not support all entities that can be created in CADintosh so there
could be some differences in appearance.) CADintosh can also export IGES and
HPGL but I suspect those formats are less likely to be of use in your context.

I made the list of wires in FileMaker Pro (runs on Mac & Windows); if you dont
have FMP, I can make an export from it in tab-text, CSV, DBF, merge, HTML table,
XML (specify your .XSL stylesheet) or .xlsx spreadsheet format.

Hope this goes some way to answering your question, but please get back to me if
you need more info.

in friendship

Rowland