Re: Europa-List: Thin Stainless Steel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Thin Stainless Steel
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:38:27
Paul,
Aircraft Spruce carries it.
      PER FT FIREWALL 2000 24" WIDTH 05-00948

They also have the kit with the gray fireproof adhesive.  Great stuff,
easy to install but pricey.  I cut a cardboard template then make my
piece 1/2 inch larger.  Cut the aluminum and fiber back the 1/2 inch
---From the edge and fold over the SS to make a nice clean rolled edge.
Then install.  Once finished curing, I cut .016 stainless to cover the
ends and cover both the face and around the corner... Neat, sealed and
trouble free.

Bud