Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop & weighing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop & weighing
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:27:21
Graeme,
You are on the ideal weight and cg at 60 inches.  Enjoy.

I install the pins, but do prefer Graham's mod.  The pin will hold up in
normal operation, but those who insist on pulling the aircraft backwards
without a trolley, tend to snap them.

I will check if the mod V block alone is available.  It works great,
it's simple and rugged.  It is not that hard to make from 1/2 inch
aluminum and a metal cutting band saw and drill press.

Bud Yerly
Europa Tech Advisor
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>