Re: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:32:03
We haven't firmed that up yet Fred.

I believe the Sensenich blades are really designed for the new 432 and
much final testing needs to be done.  Other blades are being tested
which appear to be retrofitable (is that a word?).  Frankly I doubt
there will be a significant change over the WD blades, but that is what
testing is for.  As you are aware, wider chord blades require a somewhat
larger base .  I'll keep you guys posted on the testing as I get it as
we don't want to release a product until it is thoroughly tested or make
promises we can't keep.

As you well know I am not a politician.

Bud
Custom Flight Creations