RE: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:51:47

What is a 432 ?

From: budyerly@msn.com
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props=2C etc.
Date: Fri=2C 20 Mar 2009 12:32:03 -0400

We haven't firmed that up yet Fred.

I believe the Sensenich blades are really designed for the new 432 and much
 final testing needs to be done.  Other blades are being tested which appea
r to be retrofitable (is that a word?).  Frankly I doubt there will be a si
gnificant change over the WD blades=2C but that is what testing is for.  As
 you are aware=2C wider chord blades require a somewhat larger base .  I'll
 keep you guys posted on the testing as I get it as we don't want to releas
e a product until it is thoroughly tested or make promises we can't keep.

As you well know I am not a politician.

Bud
Custom Flight Creations
www.customflightcreations.com