Re: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Constant Speed Props, etc.
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 00:11:59
Fred and all,
Martin will be sending the new blades to me for test also.  I will run a
test of the fixed warp drive, standard Airmaster AP332 with Warp drive
blades and the new Kiev blades.  Probably won't get the two blade for
the Europa test, but I can hope.  We look to have the two blade on a
float plane with longer blades than we use (68").  Look for info to
follow, and postings to my website.  Should be just after Sun n Fun. in
early May...

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>