Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow measurement for 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow measurement for 914
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:38:58

Paul,

I think what you're looking for is a return flow controller.  Here's a cool
one... :-)

         http://www.matronics.com/fuelchec/RFC/index.html

Matt

At 06:58 PM 9/19/2003 Friday, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a Grand Rapids EIS with the fuel flow option and I doubt if it will
>work in its current configuration.  The 914 has an integrated manifold for
>fuel in and fuel return.  I can see no way of measuring flow without
>having to compensate to the return flow.  Has anyone had any experience
>using the EIS system and there fuel flow sensor on a 914 installation ?
>
>Thanks & regards,
>
>Paul

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft