Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build

Subject: Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:25:17
Please excuse the grammatical errors and repeated words in my last
submission as  it has been a good Friday evening after a hectic week and
work. The alcohol was flowing freely at happy hour. Though don't be
concerned as no building or flying is occurring this evening.

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net