Realistic Minimum Space to build

Subject: Realistic Minimum Space to build
From: Sweeting Paul <paul.sweeting@hyder.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:34:28
Hello Guys (&Gels)
I've been lurking on the list for a few months as i'm contemplating building
an Europa XS.
I only have a standard to small garage, (the Land Rover certainly does not
fit - modern type westbury home :-( )
so i'm currently working out whether it will be too small or do I need to
look for another workshop.
I also wondered are there any europa builders in the near south/mid Wales
area whom have currently commenced building.

cheers

        Paul Sweeting

        Paul R. Sweeting - Hyder UNIX Support.
        *        P.O. Box 110,                                Blwch SP 110,
                        Technology Drive,                 Ffordd Dechnoleg,
                         Bridgend Science Park,                Parc
Gwyddioniaeth,
                         Bridgend.                         Penybont Ar Ogwr.
                         CF31 3UJ.                        CF31 3UJ.

The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information
and if you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering this to the addressee, you may not copy, distribute or
take action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by a reversed charge telephone
call to +44 (0) 1656 765 000