Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build

Subject: Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:12:31
HELLOW ALL;

AS FAR AS SPACED IS CONCERNED I am building in a 2 car garage and have my
nice leveled lay up table and plastic topped fiberglass cutting table in
there. I have been finishing  each of the flight control surfaces and
moving them out as they are finished and routing them out to storage (in
the bedroom). The first wing in in the garage and it is a little cozy, but
still workable. The second wing is to follow in the same manner.  I fully
expect to have to move both tables out when I bring out the fuselage in for
work. I would say that a 2 car garage would be the minimun to comfortably
to do  the work. Final assembly will have to be in the drive way  though.
In the Phoenix area this is not too much of a problem however. I could see
however that it would be possible to do the job in a one car garage if you
were  highly motivated and had a place to get rid of the items that items
that have been completed.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

Wales
> >  area whom have currently commenced building.
>
> Off the top of my head, I think there are a few in the area. Europa
> Club members get a list of members with a geographical summary, but I
> can't release addresses to non-members. The factory may also be
> prepared to put you in touch with local builders.
>
> regards
>
> Rowland
>
> | Rowland Carson   Europa Club Membership Secretary
> | Europa 435 G-ROWI   PFA #16532   EAA #168386

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net