Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build

Subject: Re: Realistic Minimum Space to build
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:08:30

>  I only have a standard to small garage, (the Land Rover certainly does not
>  fit - modern type westbury home :-( )
>  so i'm currently working out whether it will be too small or do I need to
>  look for another workshop.

Paul - I know of one person (Peter Davis) who has built a (Classic)
Europa in a single-car garage. However, I don't think he's online at
present.

>  I also wondered are there any europa builders in the near south/mid Wales
>  area whom have currently commenced building.

Off the top of my head, I think there are a few in the area. Europa
Club members get a list of members with a geographical summary, but I
can't release addresses to non-members. The factory may also be
prepared to put you in touch with local builders.

regards

Rowland