Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 04/18/22

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 04/18/22
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 06:31:39

Thanks for the feedback Bud. During construction I used a friend's engine hoist
successfully. I currently don't have that hoist but of course they are not
really
expensive.

For traveling I do have a jack block I carry in the airplane. And would
certainly
remove the plenum box if I needed to jack the airplane up.

In my hangar I have a hoist attached to the roof rafters that is good for engine
work and used it to lift the airplane without wings. Now that the airplane is
assembled and heavier I am a little leery of lifting it using that hoist
(although
it is quite practical).

But I got plenty of info right now. Thanks for all the help the various forum
members
provided!

Chris

Read this topic online here: