Europa-List: Re: Bowed doors

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bowed doors
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 19:24:58

Will,

We replaced the original factory door seals with ones from McMaster Carr.  Here
is a link to the page:  https://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/128/3850

The one we use is PN 12335A44.

Our doors fit perfectly when we built the plane until we installed the factor
door
seal.  Then they bowed.  We were told to just let the doors be exposed to
outdoor heat and that would correct the bowing.  It never did.  The above seal
is better, but the rear of the doors still bow out some.  But they don't leak
rain and they are flush at the front.  They haven't changed in years.

Jim

Read this topic online here: