Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 04/18/22

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 6 Msgs - 04/18/22
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 06:24:37

Thanks for the reply Bud.

I used to have a borrowed engine hoist that worked well but the airplane was
lighter
then. Per your feedback I see it is not a problem even with a completed
airplane.

One question: the cold air plenum gets in the way of the inner portion of the
engine
mount which is where I used to hoist from. I need to look at it but I think
the only part accessible now is the Rotax ring mount. Should I use this (limited
strapping points) or should I take the plenum out?

Chris

Read this topic online here: