Europa-List: Re: of interest

Subject: Europa-List: Re: of interest
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:28:54

Bud,

You can tell I am bored :) I read the papers you posted and find the information
fascinating. I always wondered if my Europa could be registered as an LSA (not
that I need to do that now but I am not getting any younger). it seems from
your write up that it should be possible to do. I still need to read the whole
in detail (at work now).

Can a plane that has been already registered as an experimental be changed over
to LSA? You mention in your paper that you can go for LSA at the beginning but
what if you tell the airplane you are substantially modifying the airplane and
want to obtain a new Airworthiness Certificate?

Chris

Read this topic online here: