Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear
From: Hazel Jackson <hj@motorcycleresults.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 20:56:57
Hi Guys

I have been completely overwhelmed by the effort you have made to help us
with our decision! The information is truly invaluable and it is clear we
will be joining a very special group of aviators.

A huge thank you on behalf of myself and my husband to you all.

Hazel

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&ut
m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&ut
m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Hazel Jackson
Motorcycle Racer Magazine