Re: NACA vents

Subject: Re: NACA vents
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 19:55:47
Kim,
Thanks for the reply. Where did you locate the NACAs? Are they in the
conventional place and what is the ideal ramp angle you speak of ? Is your
NACA off the shelf, and if so which type did you get, and was the plenum
chamber behind taylor made or also off the shelf?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236