Europa-List: Re: Europa Sun 'n Fun Forum and gatherings.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Sun 'n Fun Forum and gatherings.
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 18:58:26

Im glad to hear John is ok. I always enjoyed watching his show.

Now it seems Ill go to SnF on Saturday. Not a fan of going that day but my son
has school obligations and he wants to come.

We would like to see the night show and pitch a tent to sleep then head back
home
on Sunday. Ill try to fly the Europa but forecast calls for a windy day on
Sunday. Will see as the day nears. Could always take the LongEZ (that plane
doesnt
mind windy days but cant take anything in it)

Anyone there with an Europa on Saturday?

Chris

Read this topic online here: