Europa-List: Re: Europa Sun 'n Fun Forum and gatherings.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Sun 'n Fun Forum and gatherings.
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:52:29

First Day of Sun 'n Fun.

It was wildly busy doing volunteer work.  I went through the LSA and Spot
Landing
contest.  My old friend and EAA member John Moody (The father of Ultralights)
porpoised his little ultralight yesterday and luckily at 80+ he got a scratch
on his arm and cracked his helmet when he hit hard on the nose and the plane
flipped upside down (it is a biplane) and we got him medical attention and he
is fine.  It P.O.ed his wife as he broke his pledge to stop flying his Easy
Riser.  So I didn't see much and after running errands also, we got home had
supper
and I'm vegging out.

Tomorrow the front comes through and we are doing the Europa Seminar at 1 PM
still
showing at CFAA-05 on the second floor room 206 so watch the signs.

Fly/Drive Safe and see you there.

Bud Yerly

Read this topic online here: