Europa-List: Re: Considering a few mods. Opinions?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Considering a few mods. Opinions?
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 13:05:03

BTW, I did a little number crunching of my own. I measured all the templates I
used to cut the airbox sound deadening material and calculated the weight for
the Noico material I used.

0.6 kg or 1.3 lbs. It is significant for a single component but for now I'll
keep
it.

Regarding the effect of this additional mass on the carburetor mounts, the
airbox
is well supported on the back. But that's not to say it has no effect on the
carb rubber mounts so I will just double the inspections on that area.

Chris

Read this topic online here: