Europa-List: Re: Best practices, Autopilot install MOD 75 & MOD 76

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Best practices, Autopilot install MOD 75 & MOD 76
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 16:03:51

Christoph,

On the Europa Club website under Bud Yerly Notes, there is a document called
Pitch
Autopilot Options which gives several suggestions.

About your glider question, we found the mono wheel flap pushrod interfered with
the glider spar after the spar was enlarged with the mandatory mod.  Our
solution
was to replace the rod with a push pull cable.  We have not completed our
glider wings so no idea about interference with the airbrake mechanism.

Jim

Read this topic online here: