Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:36:31

A51,

I didn't muck around on this one because I am so desperate to see if this work
and make my airplane quieter that this morning I woke up before the sun came up
and couldn't sleep anymore so went to the hangar and got to work :)

Regarding the different airbox, my kit was a mix of bits and pieces scattered
all
over the country (and world). The airbox was missing but a kind soul in England
send me an old one which is what you see here. However, when I tried to install
it the thing's size was so off that the top cowling would not fit by a
lot! I had to Frankenstein the airbox and chop about an inch of the top and
glass
it all up again. So yes, it is certainly custom.

Chris

Read this topic online here: