Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono tire size - debate?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono tire size - debate?
From: timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:03:17
Pete,
I operate my Air Hawke 7.00-600 at 28psi tyre pressure. Works well with 250m
m prop clearance. (64=9D Props)
Tim

Sent from my iPad
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand.
ward.t@xtra.co.nz
021 0640221

> On 3/01/2022, at 12:02 PM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:

.net>

> Pete,
> When we started our test flying we had the 8.00 tire that came with the ki
t.  We also used 18 psi as per the manual.

> When we did testing at 1450 and 1500 lbs, bolts on the brake caliper rubbe
d the side of the tire, made a nice round groove in the sidewall!  Hence the
 change to 7.00!

=========
=========
=========