Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/27

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week, 12/27
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:30:07
- 1/3?

Put another ~8hrs of boring holes in the sky,  moving the AOA vane forward i
ncrementally to find the sweet spot for the best dynamic range (without it b
eing beyond the leading edge), and after brainstorming with Ron P., added fl
ow deflector brakes to the outrigger wheels- which get spin=99n pretty
 darn good at cruise.still to be tested.

All great fun!

May =9822 be a normal and fun year for all!
Cheers,
PeteZ

> On Jan 1, 2022, at 7:39 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:
.net>

> The snow on the ground earlier this week did indeed melt by Friday afterno
on.  We were able to get in a short local flight under 2500 OVC ceilings to f
inish the year.  Snow is forecast this weekend and temps below freezing so o
ur grass strip will be snow covered and unusable.  We added Stabil and put o
ur Europa away for the winter.

=========
=========
=========